hypnobabies, hypnobirthing

Did anyone use one of these two?
I'm 25 weeks, and wanting to look into them so I can have a natural, drug-free child birth.

I don't have a doula avilable in my area, so we are having to do this on our own (in the hospital, but without extra assistance)

AliciaO

Asked by AliciaO at 6:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did hypnobirthing with my youngest child. It was a fantastic experience for all of us! In fact, the pregnant midwife that I saw a couple of times was married to the hospital anesthesiologist and she decided she was going to go the hypnobirthing route too. I wholeheartedly recommend hypnobirthing to anyone looking for a natural, easy birthing process. If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask me.
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 2:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I did Hypnobirthing and if my hubby had been more supportive I could have succed without a doula. But since he wasn't the doula was vital. Check out this link http://doulanetwork.com/directory/Alaska/
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 6:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Thank you! I haven't seen that site before.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 6:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2009