How many moms have had this happen on CM?

I had a man contact me on CM asking to be friends. I reported him and he was deleted. I have a friend on here who also had a man contact her, it was a different man...this has all happen in the past couple of weeks. I know men will get on here, but it seems maybe it is happening more lately. Has anyone else had a man contact you on CM? Just wondering how many moms have had this happen to them. BTW...CM is quick to handle this though, so if it does happen just report it and within minutes the message is deleted and so is the person's profile!

robinann5

Asked by robinann5 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• goodI have had it happen but a long time ago. CM was quick to delete him. YEAH CM!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I've seen this a few times.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Haven't had it happen to me yet. thanks for the heads up...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• not to me but a while ago there was this group of men making fake profiles on CM and making stupid post and then talking about it on some man website and how dumb we are and how we fight about anything and also copied and posted some women's pictures on their website they were talking about us on and saying how ugly they are and all this shit
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 6:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Not exactly, but I'm suspicious that a woman that contacted me was actually a man, all she wanted to do was talk about sex, I politely told her I wasn't interested.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• so how did you know it was a man? Was it a totally inappropriate message?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Anon 7:01......he told me he was a man and that he was just looking for a friend...he didn't say anything inappropriate....but my friend that got one about a week after I did, said the guy said he was looking for a wife! lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009