how do you know when your ready

i have a 16 month old son and here latly iv been having a lot of thoughts about a second baby i work part time and my son goes to his grandma why i;m at work and i want my kids to grow up together. does anyone have there kids close and is it hard

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have 3 boys all about 18mo. apart and yes it is difficult at times, but that part doesn't last forever. The rewards definatly outweigh the challenges for me. I have a 41/2yo, a 3yr. old and a soon to be 16mo. old. My middle son was born with Down Syndrome so he did not walk until he was 21/2 yrs. old. It is up to you if you have another child. It sounds like you will have help from grandma. I don't have help with the boys. Only on rare occasions and grandma lives close by. My mom lives out of state or she would be willing to help more. My DH works hard at his own business so i can stay home with the boys. It is definetly worth having them close in age in my oppinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i am 23 and have a 4, 3, and 2 yr old and 6 months pregnant with number 4. my oldest was born with congenital heart failure so yes that makes it harder. i like having my kids close together. they all pretty much do the same things around the same time. they will all go to school around the same time. can interest them all with pretty much the same thing. it is challenging and you have to have a lot of patience! when to have more kids is a decision that can only be answered by both you and your s/o. good luck in wahtever you choose
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 6:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009