My 15mo. old will not sleep

My little girl is now 15 mo. and she still wakes up every 2 hours. I have tried it all from letting her cry to music to all the things the doctor says. Please help I am tired.

csanders5507

Asked by csanders5507 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Google this name: Elizabeth Pantley. Her No Cry Sleep Solution does work. Not instantly. THere's no such thing as instant fixes. But it will help.

Tiredness is a perk of being mom, though. **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 6:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• What kind of bedtime routine do you have? What I do is bath, help my daughter to brush her teeth, read, play music and then turn the lights out while i sit next to her bed with my hand on her. She used to be a lot more difficult to get to bed, but after we switched her to a toddler bed she actually fell asleep easier. Is she still in a crib or toddler bed? My daughter wouldn't hardly fall asleep in her crib, she hated it. Also how long are her naps during the day, what hours does she wake and go to bed? I've found a routine helps so much. My daughter is 16 months and takes about half hour to fall asleep and doesn't cry that much as long as i sit next to her bed. She really likes having a crib light attached to her bed (its a transitional bed, was her crib, took off one side to make it a toddler bed) she likes to turn the music and light on when I put her in bed. Maybe something like that would help too?
    stargazerwolf

Answer by stargazerwolf at 5:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009