Waves of pain by pubic bone - Please help!

I am 21w2d today. Okay, so we ran a few errands today, nothing strenuous at all. I ran into one store to look real quick, but found that I was experiencing discomfort (painful) in my lower pubic area, just above my pubic bone. It was uncomfortable to walk. I quickly left the store. We then took dd to a small local zoo and I felt fine, walked around for about an hour. We came home here and the pain started again, a bit stronger and it has been coming in waves for about the past hour and a half. I told DH that I was going to rest and I just sat on the couch - we just had dinner (DH prepared it) and I am still getting them. In between the waves, I feel fine, but then it hits and it hurts. Anyone experienced this before? I never had this with my dd. Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks for any help!

Michelle

young051

Asked by young051 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah my bone hurts all the time, Its probably just your bone stretching out and getting ready for birth. I have to wear a maternity belt while I'm working or if I'm gonna be somewhere standing up or walking for a while. you can get one from motherhood. its just a thick elastic band that goes around you and under the belly and has velcro so you can adjust it and it helps lift the baby off your pelvic bone and helps with back pain too

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 7:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009