Grinding teeth........

My 1 year old DD started grinding her teeth today when she is playing. I tried brushing her teeth as I thought they might need cleaned but it didn't help at all. How can I get her to stop? 'No' doesn't work either and it is driving me insane!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's a phase..it will pass...get some earplugs. She found a new noise and can do it all by herself. Saying no will only make her want to do it more, unfortunately...she'll get tired of it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my son did this and I called the dentist..he said not to worry unless he doesn't stop soon...he stopped...but if it's baby teeth, we always brushed and rinse daily...I make sure his teeth are in good condition...to expensive not to
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• AHHHHH! All my kids did this and it drove me crazy! Yes they do grow out of it, thankfully. My 3 yr old almost never does it but my 2 yr old still does it from time to time. Hang in there, and don't worry too much about it!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009