STINKY PEE???

OK THIS PROBABLY WILL SOUND NASTY BUT I NEED 2 KNOW IF IM THE ONLY ONE..... DOES ANYONE ELSES PEE SMELL LIKE STALL LUCKY CHARMS.... THATS THE ONLY WAY I CAN EXPLAIN IT. ITS LIKE A STALL CEREAL SMELL.

jennjj11

Asked by jennjj11 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine smells like cereal when I eat sugar smacks...smells just like it did in the box. When I was preggo, it stunk all the time but don't remember if it smelled like cereal
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• lol no but sometimes it is strong. have you ate anything different lately or taken medicine? or it could just be the hormones
    charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 7:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• lol im going through it too. i had the same thing with my 1st baby and doctor said it was due to dehydration. told me to drink alot more water. with both pregnancies i have major morning sickness so i am puking everything up and not keeping much water in me then or now. so that explains the dehydration. (sorry if bad spelling im exhausted lol ) if u are like me and hate water try buying the bottled water and mixing it with crystal light singles or pour out half and pour in half with juice (apple, grape, ect) so u get fruit and water. it helps me drink more water. cause it adds some kind of flavor
    texas_robin82

Answer by texas_robin82 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• "try buying the bottled water and mixing it with crystal light singles or pour out half and pour in half with juice (apple, grape, ect) so u get fruit and water. it helps me drink more water. cause it adds some kind of flavor "

Just an FYI...I found out the scary way that the body does not digest certain dyes very well...if you opt for the grape crystal light, your poop will come out lime to flourecent green. This ihappens even when you arent pregnant
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It smells sweet because you have some vaginal secretions mixed in with it. During pregnancy, discharge goes into overdrive. That definitely sounds like what is going on. Nothing to be concerned about!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 7:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• never use artifical sweetners when preggo and crystal light has that in it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My pee smells horrible!!! DF always asks if I farted when he uses the restroom after me. haha
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• LMAO ABRYN.... SOUNDS LIKE WE ALL NEED MORE H2O IN OUR LIVES.....
    THANKS LADIES
    jennjj11

Answer by jennjj11 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009