could I be pregnant?

well I ovulated on the 14th, and my DH and I got our timing right, we bded the 3 days up to and the morning of my O. His mom has been sick so I have been under a lot of stress, traveling and stuff. I am due to start on the 27th, and for the last week and a half I have been having the weirdest symptoms: I have killer heartburn (like the WORST known to man lol), my boobs are really heavy feeling and VERY sore, I have lower back pain, the nose of a bloodhound, and headaches and cravings for lots and lots of rootbeer (which I normally don't like). However, I've done like 4 different brands of "early response" tests which have all came back negative. I also had weird spotting on the 23rd that was just a little tiny bit of blood that was orange/pink/brown and didn't smell at all like AF. I am stressing and my DH is too because he noticed my symptoms before I did... anyone have any advice??

ILuvMySoldier89

Asked by ILuvMySoldier89 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i htink you might be pregnant good luck

congratulations

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2009