WTF IS THIS??? (Kinda gross)

I have been sick for a whole month straight. First I had the flu really bad, and then when I got rid of the flu, I had a horrible cough and could barely breathe without coughing. Now I've had a horrible sore swollen throat for several days. I looked at it in the mirror today and this is what it looks like:

Photobucket

What the heck is wrong with me? Do you think all three illnesses are related? I've seen my glands swollen before, but today they have those white things on them, and it is freaking me out...ugh, so gross. What do you think it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• strep you better get to a dr and the only way they are probably related is that your immune system was weak from the flu. The cough was from the flu I know it sucks pretty bad. YOu think you will never get over it.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 7:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• could be mucus, sore spots, streph, etc.. see a doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The white things are probably pus. Could be a virus or strep infection. See a doc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yeah, it might be Strep Throat..
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Ok I've had strep before. I usually go to the Dr for it, but I don't have insurance right now. Do ya'll think I'll be alright without any antibiotics?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• How did you get that seriously wretched picture of you throat....lol ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I noticed the bumps on your tongue, You need a bit more fiber and vegetables in your diet. If you keep up your daily doses of vege's than you can boost your immune system. As to the white on your glands you need to see your doctor.
    Mystrose

Answer by Mystrose at 7:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• If it is strep and left untreated, it can become scarlet fever, I have seen people get really sick from not having it treated. But on the other had if you have a strong immune system it can go away on it's own.
    CupOfJoy

Answer by CupOfJoy at 7:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Lol, anon, I just opened wide and put the camera by my teeth and used a flashlight for light.

Mystrose: I've always had those on the back of my tongue. Nothing makes them better or worse. They're just there, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• A strep test will cost about 25 bucks and with all the discounts on common antibiotics you shouldn't have to pay much for the rx. Looks like strep. Once you start on the rx you should feel better in less than 48 hours.
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 8:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009