When shopping for the holidays ...

do you purchase a lot of stuff online? Or mostly from local stores? Where do you think the better deals are?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 7:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• Online more because it's more convenient. I can compare prices quicker then going to each store. Sometimes going in is better, but for me the ease of just looking at the items online is better overall. The only downfall is the wait. But it is kind of exciting anticipating the things I bought.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• which holidays?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I do a variety. I do love using wal-marts ship to store feature for things that are online only, but that I can pick up at my local store. But I do gift buying in regular stores and online from ebay to qvc or hsn.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I mostly go to the shops. It's more fun that way, and if I see something I want, my husband won't ask about the extra purchases because he thinks they are gifts and forgets about it. LOL
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I shop everywhere. Ebay is fun.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 4:04 AM on Aug. 28, 2009