I have 2 boys & knew right away i was pregnant w/ them... but I cant tell with this one ..if i am pregnant!! whats some of the signs?????

I dont know if iam Pregnant!!! I took a test but it was netive... now what should i do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you late yet? If not I would deffinatly try to wait until the day you are late to take another test. Make sure it is first morning urine that you test with. If you ARE late already and getting a negative, try to wait a week and test again. Depending on when you ovulate it may just not be showing up yet. The very first signs of pregnancy can be/are sore boobs, headaches, hunger (like more than usual), frequent urination, being nausious, and for me I was SO thirsty CONSTANTLY and certain smells would just make me want to puke. Gook luck!!
    coolmawmy

Answer by coolmawmy at 4:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2008