wats going on with my baby?!

she's been spitting up (i guess) a lot. the thing is im not sure if its spitting up or throwing up. wats going on with my baby? nd shuld i b worried? btw she's 4 months

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 8:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• make sure your baby is eating sitting at an angle...i noticed a significant difference in the amount of time my baby would spit up once i started feeding him at an angle...also dont try to burp he immediately after a feeding...sometimes spit up is just the milk not going all the way down yet...
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 8:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i agree with the above and if the baby is on formula..it might be the wrong time my daughter would spit up ALOT i wouldnt even call it spit up i would call it throw up and it stoped when i got her on the right kind of formula
    sariahsmommy1

Answer by sariahsmommy1 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my daughter spit up medium to large amounts until she was about 7 months old. her Pediatrician told me that the small flat at the openening to her stomach was not fully developed, but it would be, it would just take time. then it was like all the sudden she quit throwing up! it was just a BAD pain in the butt cuz of all the laundry and making sure we always had extra clothes!
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 10:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009