anyone else have a hernia that's killing them???

i got an umbilical (sp?) hernia when i was pregnant with my second son and i guess it never completely closed back up before i got pregnant with this baby (he was 12 months when i got pregnant). it has always just felt a little bit tender around my belly button, but today it feels really terrible. i have also felt sick all day today.... do you think that the nausea is connected to the pain? my hubby says don't worry about it too much bc i can still push it in (so it's not pinching off my intestines or anything lol). but it just hurts.... anyone know of a way to make it feel better? i mean besides walking around with my hand pushing my insides back in where they belong lol.

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know how to make it feel better for right now :( sorry... but I had one too and I had a c-sec (placenta previa) and they fixed it while they did the c-sec... A friend of mine had one too and didn't get it fixed and after 3 yrs it grew to the size of a baseball so definitly get it fixed asap
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 8:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009