Is okay my seven month old baby eat breast milk and two teaspoon of ceral in 24 hours only? She stopped to take bottle.

My daughter is 7 month old, and was taking a bottle on a daily basis without a problem. Suddenly, she's decided not to take it. She starts to latch onto it, sometime drinking a little, and then starts fussing and crying and aks me breast but no always I have milk in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• K am confused so r u feeding bm from a bottle or your breast?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Ya what?
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 8:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Sounds like you are saying she wants to breastfeed instead of taking formula in a bottle and you don't think you have enough milk in yuor breast...well you do....let that baby nurse. If you don't se 6-8 diapers a day then baby needs more milk from a bottle but otherwise put her to your breast...she doesn't need the bottle
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I think the main concern is that you're not feeding her any more solids than what you are. My daughter is 7.5 months old and eat 3 4oz jars of baby food PLUS cereal PLUS 5-6 8oz bottles a day. Are you sure you're not under-feeding her and she's getting frustrated with the bottle/breast? Maybe?
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009