Do your kiss your girl in the lips?

Well my husband do kiss my daughter in the mouth, and I use to kiss my little boy in the mouth too, but my daughter also wants to kiss me in the lips, so I tell her woman to woman should only kiss in the cheeks, but I don´t want to hurt her feelings, all I do not want is that she will be kissing other girls too, cuz she has done with her cousins. Well I am thinking in the future, I don´t want her to become a lesbian.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Are you serious??? Kissing your daughter on the mouth will not make her a lesbian...
    I don't see anything bad on kissing your child on the mouth!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 8:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• So basically you are teaching your child to be homophobic??
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yea...I kiss both my daughter and my son on the lips. That will not make her a lesbian. Wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I agree with crazypink. My daughter insists on kissing on the mouth, with everyone.
    wikem81

Answer by wikem81 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I agree with the others. Mother/Daughter affection or parent/child affection does not make them lesbian, gay, etc. Thats not the deciding factor. It is perfectly normal for kids to kiss their parents on the lips. I did when I was young. And I do with my kids. I never did and still do not consider it a sexual thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Would me kissing my son on the mouth automatically equate to him only dating older females? I mean after all I am older than him and he just might get the notion it's okay to kiss older girls *Gasp*
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:41 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• MY DD KISSES ME AND HER DADDY ON THE MOUTH EVERYDAY!
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 8:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

I totally reject homosexual behaviors, even though I teach my children to respect everyone else, I want them to learn that some behaviors are just not correct, even though other say it´s good like drinking a little, stealing a little, smoking a little, the fact that it becomes popular between people doesn´t make it good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Hon, I dont' think you can make a child gay from kissing them! I have kissed all my kids and grandkids on the mouth...both girls and boys. It's a parent/grandparent love...nothing sexual about it!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• "I totally reject homosexual behaviors, even though I teach my children to respect everyone else, I want them to learn that some behaviors are just not correct, even though other say it´s good like drinking a little, stealing a little, smoking a little, the fact that it becomes popular between people doesn´t make it good."

So if your kid came to you one day and said they were gay you'd reject them? Get your bible out of your ass. KISSING YOUR CHILD WILL NOT MAKE HER GAY!! You are however making her a disgrace to the world.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2009