almost 35 weeks pregnant.

Well I'm 34 weeks, 35 this weekend. I've been having some things going on and with this being my first pregnancy I have no idea whether it's normal or not.

-I am having sharp pains in my pelvic area/vagina and it feels like a knife is in my vagina.
-I'm very crampy and my lower back feels kinda ehh
-I thought I lost my plug a few weeks ago because I had a lot of gooey discharge (looked like snot) coming out of me and then a few days later more and now about 2 weeks later it's come again. Every time I wipe I get big globs of clear/yellowish discharge, I went to the bathroom a minute ago and wiped 4 times and each time I got more and more discharge.
-I've been really nauseated as well.
-I have a horrible red rash on my face, it burns and it's so dry.

Is this all normal? What could it mean and should I be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is the discharge just discharge (it can get thick when you're pregnant), or is it the mucous plug? the mucous plug is very thick (think un-breakable lol). it sounds like thick discharge to me, but you might want to ask your dr. to make sure. if you're 34 weeks you should be going to the dr. every week now. i would drink plenty of water and lay down and try to take it easy as much as possible and see if that helps your back feel better
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• OP here - No, the discharge is not normal. It looks like snot, it's very thick and stretchy. Gross but you can pull on it and it won't break.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009