37 weeks and cramps after sex and cervix? (tmi possibly)

My SO and I had sex today, we hadn't had sex in 5 or 6 days so he had stocked up and he came A LOT. This evening I've had cramps and I was wondering if cramps had anything to do with my cervix getting ready or if I'm just being too hopeful lol. My obgyn told me to have sex to help my cervix along. It's just too hot and I want to sleep on my stomach again. This has been the longest 9 months of my life lol. What do you think??

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 9:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IDK but I'm 37 weeks too and we had sex Saturday and I had contractions until that night and I thought for sure I helped it along but no such luck! I had the cramps too. I think I am right there with you lol! I just want this to end.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am only 33 weeks and when I get some exceptionally great sex, I get cramps. I am pretty sure it has something to do with orgasm.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009