Do you beleive in ghosts?

My dh and I are addicted to shows like Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures. Do you beleive in ghosts? If so have you seen one or experienced any paranormal things?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!! I totally believe in ghosts! I felt a ghost once. I had a weird feeling on my tummy when I first found out that I was pregnant. I was in my room and I took my shirt off to put PJ's on and I felt hands wrap around my tummy! I didnt think anything of it and I just went to bed but it happened a few more times and I asked my mother about it and she said it was not normal and I flipped out! We have a ghost in the house obsessed with preggers!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 9:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• YES! I used to live an apartment where there was a ghost there. I did find out that he liked it cold because in the middle of winter my AC would turn on. It was just one of those little window units (I don't know why I still had it in the window). I finally decided that I was going to just unplug it and even though it was unplugged the darn thing still came on.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yes i believe that there are demons that appear as loved ones etc. I also think that when some die this is their hell and that is why we have ghosts. My grandma has always seen spirits and you know that creepy feeling that you are not alone? I get that and know that I am not alone!!! YIKES
    amishmama

Answer by amishmama at 9:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Only the Holy Ghost....but I do think that the "ghosts" that you speak of are deamons not people walking around after they have died.....IMO
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 9:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i love ghost hunters but i don't know if really believe in ghost. i agree with the pp that their are demons & they can disgusie themselves as loved ones etc
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I don't. I do love to watch Ghost Hunters though. I like watching their process. My FIL thinks my MIL (who died in Jan. 09) is living on a rug in his attic. He is 86 and hard of hearing, but he is sure he hears her upstairs. He isn't freaked out about it, so we just go along. He called once to see if we called him. He said he couldn't get to the phone, and he guessed Ma didn't want to answer it. He fixes her oatmeal and leaves out milk and graham crackers for her. He always says she never eats, but then she wouldn't would she? It's a little sad and cute at the same time.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I believe there are things we can't explain and that most times it's a memory left behind that plays over and over. I enjoy watching those shows.
    Mystrose

Answer by Mystrose at 10:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I love the ghost shows, our kids even like watching them. Hubby thinks we're goofy,lol.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I used to live in a haunted apt. From the first night that I moved in it was weird. I was pregnant with my oldest. From the first night,I had horrible nightmares. I dreamed the devil was chasing me around the apt. trying to steal my baby. Well, at the time I blamed it on pregnancy hormones.Then I started seeing things.There was a doorway from the living room to a small hallway. The bedroom door on the left and the bathroom door on the right. I kept a curtain up over the doorway from the l.r. to the hall. There was a small opening. I would be getting ready in the bathroom and see "shadow people" go from the hall to the living room. There were many many other things too. They happened from the time I moved in pregnant to the time I moved out when she was 3.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yes and have several ghost in my house. my current "visitor' is a friend that killed herself in june
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009