what's going on?

I'm 34, almost 35 weeks pregnant and today I was taking a short walk when I got horrible cramping feelings and it felt like a knife was being lodged into my cervix. I walked home and I went to the bathroom and my mucous plug was coming out (snot-like, thick and stretchy discharge) a lot of it. I kept feeling crampy and had the same discharge two more times after I went to pee. I wiped 4 or 5 times and couldn't get it to stop coming out. Now I'm feeling burning/pain down there (I do not have an infection, just had my urine checked) and I'm really crampy. What's going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CALL UR DOC i have felt the pain ur talking abut before but it never lasted that long
    sariahsmommy1

Answer by sariahsmommy1 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I GOT THAT ALOT THESE LAST FEW WEEKS, ITS FROM UR BABY DROPPING AND EING LOW.IT TOTALLY NORMAL.HANG IN THERE
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Are you bleeding? Since you are cramping, even if you are not bleeding, you should call your doc. Especially since you are cramping and lost your plug. Call your doc.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009