proactiv? acne system?

can you tell me whatever you know about it please.. good and bad!

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Health

• I know 3 people who have used it and it worked great for them. They just hated the automatic shipment plan.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i tried it, it didnt really work that good but i didnt use it consistently because it made my face to red. but ive heard it works for some people so it might work for you. i use a product called clenziderm.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It worked great... until I realized that I was realized that I was allergic to the active ingrediant, benzol peroxide, and my eyes puffed up like a squinty pig.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I use it and it works great. I don't have the automated shipping, they sell it at malls here. It works for me!
    iluvmylilguys

Answer by iluvmylilguys at 11:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• rk.. what is lush, never heard of it..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009