did anyone else have to wait?

we just decided to start TTC last month but not until october. at the earliest. i am surprised we made it through last month. lol. and now we have to make it through at least 1 more month.

we have to wait because of work stuff. it would be really stressful for us to have a baby before june.

it's just so hard to wait knowing that it might take us months (or longer) to get pregnant when we do start trying! anybody else waiting? it's especially hard around ovulation because it's just natural for a woman to want to BD around that time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• WELL I GOT PREGNANT IN APRIL BUT HAD A MISCARRIAGE CAUSE MY BABY DIDNT DEVELOP...AND HAD TO GET A D&C AND DIDNT START MY PERIOD BACK TIL JULY...AND WE ARE TRYIN AGAIN...HOPEFULLY ILL GET PREGNANT AROUND NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I GET PREGNANT EVERY 6 OR 7 MONTHS...BUT IM TAKIN PRENATAL PILLS RIGHT NOW...U SHOULD TAKE THEM TO WITH FOLIC ACID TO PREVENT A MISCARRAIGE OR ANY BIRTH DEFECTS..SORRY I WROTE SO MUCH...JUST WANNA HELP...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I know how you feel. I wanted another baby so badly right before my son tuned two. At the time DH had a dead end job and we only had health insurance for our son. We couldn't afford to buy a plan for all of us, just him. DH's job wanted over $500 a month for us all to be covered. So with the insurance mess and his job being so crappy, he started looking for another one. It took almost a year to find one and another month for the insurance to start. As soon as we were covered, we BD'd and got it on the first try. lol The wait seemed forever though. Keep your chin up. The wait will be over before you know it. You could get lucky on your first try too.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• op here, thanks ladies. i did start taking a vitamin with folic acid in it a couple of weeks ago because i read it's best to start that a couple of months before getting pregnant so hopefully that will help ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I waited 4 years after getting married to TTC. It sucks, you get used to it. Be grateful it's only a few months!
    HybridMom27

Answer by HybridMom27 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009