When did you start nesting?

JW I am only 28 weeks now but I have been told sometimes it starts early and sometimes its like right before the baby comes! I feel like I am because Im cleaning constantly and getting things ready. lol When did you start nesting?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 9:55 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 36 weeks and it began last week. I usually am anal about my house being clean, but last week is when it really started. I washed all my laundry, cleaned the kitchen about 3 times in one day, and scrubbed my tile with a scrub brush on my hands and knees.
    ttcgirl110

Answer by ttcgirl110 at 1:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i didn't go through that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well ok lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:00 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I just started nesting yesterday lol I'm going on 35 weeks. I organized her entire room, put away all her clothes, got the hospital bag ready, washed the things I'm bringing for her to wear to the hospital, put her car seat in the car, cleaned her room thoroughly even though it was already clean, and now i've been cleaning the house just anything and everything
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:03 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• baby #1 it was the day I found out his gender. I needed everything blue, babyproofed and sanitzed to death that week.

baby #2 probably once she started kicking... the hormones went wacky.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I started this past week. Beginning of month 5.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• with my daughter it hit me at 34wks i went in and took everythingout of the living room and cleaned everything, front door included. my water broke the next morning at 830 i had no sleep because of being up all night cleaning it was a very long labor(well it seemed like cuz of no sleep it was only 9hours)
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 10:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• i didn't until after baby came and still then not to much.
    chendren1

Answer by chendren1 at 11:43 PM on Aug. 24, 2009