What is your favorite reality show?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am going anon for the 1st time on this one because yall will make fun of me! lol I still watch jon and kate plus 8. It's like a car wreck. I just can't look away.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Big Brother, I haven't watched any other reality shows in years.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:11 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• project runway
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:16 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Amazing Race is really good, and I like Survivor.

I like Big Brother but don't mind missing it. America's Next Top Model is fun. I watch Survivorman. And So You Think You Can Dance.

There's a new one I've been catching since it follows something else I watch, it is about a Neighborhood that has been shut behind a high wall, and the neighbors have to do contests and deal with hardships (no electricity) and vote families (friends) out, for a quarter million, I think it is. Pretty creepy. But then I don't turn if off, either. Another I watch is Cheaters.

Answer by Bmat at 10:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It was "How Do I Look" with Finola Hughes but she left the show. Now I have no favorites. I don't like Reality shows.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Top Chef and Project Runway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Project Runway. is my fav....but I have to admit I watch all of the ones on VH!1 like Brooke Knows Best, I Love Money, Rock of Love and all of those...I don't know why
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I like Project Runway, Kitchen Nightmares, real housewives of NJ
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I watch 18kids & counting, what not to wear, dance your ass off, cake boss....I love reality shows!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I tend to get hooked on the new ones and then after a couple of seasons I lose interest. Hells Kitchen was my fav for a while but I got tired of his yelling. The Apprentice is pretty neat. The Bachelor. The Nanny, American Idol and Survivor have gotten old with me.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 24, 2009