My hubby seems to always hurt my feelings....

I feel like all he cares about is himself sometimes. It is like I can't even talk to him if he is at all tired or just woken up, even if necessary, b/c he flips out and starts cussing, etc. I asked him about our son's bday party last night and he freaked out, like it was just interrupting his life. He just really hurt my feelings. He works nights, and then he will tell me to wake him up at a certain time and when I do he gets all mad like he's just too tired to even care. Any one else's hubby like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes my husband is the same way! I call it being "SELFISH" on his part.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 10:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well like just now he calls my phone and says come lay down with me when 15 mins ago he was like i want to sleep. and i was like, i thought you wanted to sleep. he was like whatever and hung up on me. sometimes i just want to say im sorry but really i hsouldnt have to because hes the one being mean....
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• He sounds like he's emotionally abusive hun...you might want to check out the domestic violence groups..verbal /emotional abuse can be very damaging...please seek help. The Power Of Being Free Survivors group is a good place to start. You aren't alone in this feeling, there are countless women experiencing this same thing. I'm very sorry for your pain...I've been through it myself...feel free to pm me if you like. (((HUGS)))
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:36 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• well shit as I was reading this I was wondering if I had asked a question and didnt realize it. my hubby is the SAME way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Look up "Narcissist" and see if his picture is there! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:49 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• mine is the same way men suck period. what happened to the decent guys?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• and then i get to feeling so bad i just want a hug and have no one but him and it is so confusing b/c i am so mad at him but i also just want to have him comfort me.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• he c alled u cuz he woke up and got horny. mine is like that too.he needs to just grow up and learn to be quiet until he wakes up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009