What can I do?

I get WIC and I lost my folder. I called wic and they replaced the folder but not the vouchers. My child has 1 can of formula till my next appointment on the 18th. I don't have any money right now. We are living paycheck to paycheck. Does anyone know where I can go or anything to get some help? If it was regular checks for like milk, eggs etc I wouldn't mind but I need to feed my child. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Did you tell that to the counselors?? Do you have family or friends you could call and ask? Anything you could pawn, donate plasma?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You can also check your local foodbank or ask at churches in your area some will help out.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• you can even ask your childs dr if they have any samples or call the hospital in your area. I really hate that you are having a rough time.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yea I can try the foodbanks. Hopefully someone can help me. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• A pediatrician's office likely has formula samples they can give you. Food shelves are also a great idea. There are also offices/organizations that offer help to mothers and babies in need. In my city it is called "Birth Right", and I know they give away all kinds of things out. You may find some good resources in the phone book. I will pray for you and your child. God Bless You!
    1mommy4life

Answer by 1mommy4life at 11:08 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Thanks 1mommy4life. I really appreciate it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would also check craigslist in your area!! You never know!
    AidensMommy20

Answer by AidensMommy20 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009