silly question lol

Okay, so I know my baby is head down, my doctor told me she was and I just had a 4D ultrasound and they confirmed she's head down.

I keep getting this huge lump on the right side of my belly, it's the baby obviously and there's nothing wrong I know. My question though is, what part of the baby could be poking out. It's such a big lump, It seems like only a little head could make such a big lump and it's a very rounded out lump, not like a leg or anything and I know her head is down a lot lower..haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like an elbow or knee joint. There is so much amniotic fluid, it may feel bigger, but that def. sounds like a joint.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 10:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• my guess is baby butt i get the same thing and where it is i can only assume booty!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• It's very likely to be the baby's bottom if it seems "big." There is always Belly Mapping if you want to try and really figure it out.

Belly Mapping

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:57 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Yep it's probably their bottom!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 2:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2009