Anyone else having problems controlling there bladder?

Urg im 35 wks an 3days! Alittle while ago im sittin there an i started sneze an i ended up peein! Its driving me nuts! An i also find my self peein alot more this last week i guess cuz my baby is gettin into postion!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've been sneezin and peein for months lol it's not only a bit icky it's seriously annoying specially when you sneeze 200 times a day and cough alot! and im sure the baby is on your bladder making you go more but it's almost over so be glad of that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• That is just so so common. Truly!

I eventually wore pads in my undies because it because I made too much laundry...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:09 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• OMG this happened to me for the first time the other day! im not even that far along yet. Only 22 weeks. I sneezed and peed a bit
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• The worst was when I as about 24weeks & I had the flu...I would cough 50million times a day & every single time I would completely piss myself, even if I had just gone to the bathroom. Doctor (& everyone on here) told me it was normal. You're almost done though... =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

I had the same problem at about 24 weeks. I had this horrible cough for a month and I peed myself all the time. I had to wear pads, it was so aweful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• do lots of kaggel excercizes that will help and help got you back to normal after the baby....hate to break it to you but you will still pee after baby is born! but that is how you help cure it
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 11:39 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I constanly have a leak! It's soo annoying. I have to change my underwear all the time or it stinks. I also get smelly other places. I can take a shower, put on men's deoderant, and 2 minutes later smell like I've worked out all day. Can't wait to be normal again.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• when I was 39 weeks with DD- she must have kicked my bladder b/c I peed so much I though my water broke =P
    RippledBegonias

Answer by RippledBegonias at 12:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009