Ok I thought this was supposed to be better! UUUGGGHHH!!!

I literally pee ten times a night and I am only 21 weeks. I go to bed at midnight and wake up at six every night. That is basically every half hour and I am so exhausted in the morning and cant go back to sleep. I stop drinking liquids at around 6pm but that did not matter I am still going to the bathroom as much. What can I do or is this just something I have to deal with. I am so frustrated and I would just like one night of good sleep before the baby is born. I dont have any help when the baby is born. I am a single mom. I just want sleep. I feel like crap all day. WHAT CAN I DO!!

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 11:13 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When is your due date? I just turned 22 weeks on Saturday. I Know how you feel. I dont think there is anything we can do. My problem is the exact same I cant get back to sleep in the mornings or after I pee at night. Sigh! I wake up with painful kicks to my bladder.. LOL I dont mind that much cause I like to feel him but sometimes it gets way to painful and I have to switch positions
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 11:17 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• bump

crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 11:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• You will still have to go, no matter what. But maybe you can help yourself to not "wake up" all the way and kinda walk in your sleep... Have a nightlite in the bathroom, leave the lid up, don't flush.

And yah, you could try harder to stay super-hydrated through the day so you won't have to drink as much later on. Try not to cut yourself off altogether. If you feel thirst then your baby needs water!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I feel your pain. I pee about 10 times a night (I am 35 weeks). I can't even control my liquid intake because I am always so thirsty. I have to walk downstairs to pee too, so I feel like I never get any sleep. I wish I had some advice.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:44 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yes, sometimes when you're pregnant it's like that. not drinking water will not help, and it might actually make you bloated. i have to pee 24/7 now, and i was during my first pregnancy too..... but not with my second, so go figure lol. it sucks, but it will stop after you have the baby.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:10 AM on Aug. 25, 2009