Desperately seeking sanity (vent)

I just need to get this out and I've decided to do it here...
I have 3 boys, 8,2, and almost 1 month. I am totally overwhelmed with learning disabilities, potty training and all night cry-fests. My fiance' is staying with friends cuz he's screwed up one too many times to stay at my dad's anymore. My dad's never-ending gripe session is usually about my relationship and my mothering abilities. My van is steadily grinding down to a heap of useless junk because I can't afford to fix it. Every friend I thought I had has stabbed me in the back. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't feel so bad if my hormones weren't completely off the scale. The only good thing is I'm rapidly losing weight but that's because I don't eat even when I can get a little money because I'm too stressed out and my stomach just turns everything to acid. I cry everyday... so I talked to my dr. today and he prescribed valium... which i can't get filled. WAAAAH!!!

deanamfinley

Asked by deanamfinley at 11:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• <,< HUGS >,> I'm sorry. How come you can't your prescription filled? =(
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Have you checked out walmart for the prescription? Hope things get better for you honey.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:26 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I am so, so sorry. This made me want to cry. Like the above poster said there is the WalMart perscription plan and Walgreens has one too. Where in Texas do you live? This too shall pass, I promise. I'm sure any of us would be here for you if you just need to talk. And don't worry about those foney friends - you don't need insincere people around you now. Another thing, that's over the counter that might help you is Valerian root - it has some pretty amazing calming abilities. Hang in there, Sweetie, you're in my prayers and thoughts.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:34 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Thanks for 'listening' ya'll, I really appreciate having somewhere to just throw a hissy fit and not be called drama queen, immature or crazy! Anyways, my mom got my scrip for me, so maybe today will not be so hard, at least on my mind... everything else in my little temper tantrum post is still the same, but maybe if I can think more clearly about it, I can come up with solutions to my problems! Thanks again for making me feel validated in just wanting to cry about it! :)
    deanamfinley

Answer by deanamfinley at 7:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2009