What do you think of the name Nahla?

foxylady763

Asked by foxylady763 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• reminds me of the lion king lol
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yeah, lions. not only that but about 30% of cats in america are named nahla.... alot of people would say to her "oh, thats my cats name!"
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 11:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Reminds me of the Lion King too. But my boss has a daughter named Nilah and I think that's a beautiful name. :) He also has grandkids named Jonalyn and Harper. I think those are pretty too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• simbaaaaaa =] its cute though!
    .Kelly.

Answer by .Kelly. at 11:38 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Love it! Wanted to name dd #2 that but all hubby could say was " Lion King." LOL
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 11:46 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yes it reminds me of lion king too.. and it means to drink water so thats a thumbs down for me.. sorry
    gangstamami66

Answer by gangstamami66 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• the first thing that came to mind was yup my dad's cat he got it when lion king came out so of course thats her name. then followed by lion king, it is a very pretty name but thats what comes to mind. however don't let that knock you off the name if its the name you love.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2009