Torture we can agree on, Does this man deserve to be waterboarded?

CLEARWATER, Fla. – Authorities said a man was arrested after being accused of leaving two small children in his vehicle while he was in a Clearwater strip club. The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office reports that the 33-year-old man left a 3-year-old and a 4-year-old in a car late Sunday night. The report said the man was in the club, drinking at the bar, for 30 to 60 minutes.

The nature of the relationship between the man and the children was not released.

He was arrested on two felony counts of child neglect and is being held at the Pinellas County Jail on $10,000 bail.

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 11:51 PM on Aug. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If it isn't OK to do this to terror suspects not right for neglectful jerks. Women do this and kids die and people feel sorry for them. I am not going to ask for harsher punishment for this douche. If they are his kids I hope he loses them and a family that will care for them is found.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Hey ANON, I was being facetious, chill out honey. and YES, I am VERY harsh when it comes to teh mistreatment of KIDS. A woman FORGETTING a child in a car and a man leaving them there on purpose to get drunk and get some lap dances are two different things....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think a woman forgetting her kids is the same as a man leaving them. Both are equally horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

One is an accident, one is a direct act against a child.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• How the h3ll do u FORGET a child? Really? An accident? I don't think so, unless that person has ADD or ADHD, or alzheimers, then there's no way u can just straight 4get ur child.
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 1:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• he needs to be straightjacketed into a hot car for a few hours
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• forgot? this isn't a sleeping baby, it's a three and four year old. sounds to me like he did this deliberately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• LMAO- I love the title of your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Seems like this crap always happens in FL. I really miss living in the northeast. I say castrate the fucker so has no desire to go to strip clubs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• so, op, then you agree that some issues contain a little 'gray area' that can be used to redefine the crime and the punishment? that not all issues are black and white? that being for or against something, means other mitigating factors come in to play at times, and that very few people are 100% on one side or the other of an issue?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2009