Please help me think of names for my twins (boy and girl)

I have a 3 year old boy and his name is Mason. So I want a name that might in "n" but their names cannot begin with "M." I am not to big on common names like Andrew or Joshua. Some names I am thinking about are Brooklyn and Landon. If you have any suggestions please let me know. You can list as many as you want. I am due in November, so I have a few months left, but I really want to come up with their names in the next 3 weeks before my baby shower.

Thanks a lot

gangstamami66

Asked by gangstamami66 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How about Landon and London? I like the name Landon a lot too.
    Landon and Jayden
    Hayden and Landon

Good Luck Momma!
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:06 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I love Brooklyn....not too fond of Landon, myself, but remember that they are YOUR children....in the end, it's up to you what names you like and don't like. Another boy name suggestion...one of my absolute favorite boys names....Jayden.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• sorry, but brooklyn is one of the most common names now. also emma...i have three boolkyn's and 2 emmas in my gymnastics class! they are 3,4,5, and 7! my kids names are adalayde "lady" and Campbell . hmmm... i like caroline and Kate and Lucy and Jubilee and sandra and ruthy....i have lots of trouble with boy names! i kinda like Gavin and stiles
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 12:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• zoe, larena ,jameson
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 12:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Are you having a boy AND a girl or do you know the sexes of the babies yet?

I like Jayden, Shannon, Harrison, Tristan, Shaden, Jullian, Kaiden, Gavin, Dorian, Aiden, Eden, Donovan, Colten, Kieran. That's all I can think of right now.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I like Logan for a boys name. Oh & I know you said you didn't want another "M" but the other day I heard a girls name Maxilynn (I'm not sure of the spelling for that, I didn't see it written) but it sounded very unique & pretty. There's also Joanalynn, I think that one's pretty. Just remember, in the end it is all up to you =) Good luck mama!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• pace...you like names ending in "n" a lot lol
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 12:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• oh, just read the Q better....ha stupid me
    LadyDahl

• I think Jayden and Tristen are really cute names :)
    javila

Answer by javila at 12:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Brooklyn is adorable!
    javila