I am starting to find CM a bit slow and boring. It used to be so active and fun.

The same questions stay up on the top 5 for hours on end because not alot of moms want to talk or ask questions. All the regular posters disappeared (well I am still here) but I only see 3 or 4 answers to my questions. Is it just me? Or is CM slowly dying? Please no bashing, I am just asking this because I am here every night and I noticed this.

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, someone who feels like I do. I've even considered deleting my account. It's not much for support anymore and it's dead boring. I'm on Baby Center now most of the time and Facebook. That's why I ask so many questions.I'm trying to get a discussion or something going!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am on but haven't been as much bc my son has sports after I get off work. I've been sick too but I will be back full force soon
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I noticed that too...I got on this morning and again tonight and there didn't seem to be much activity....I think, and this is just my opinion, there are a lot of bashers here and people don't want to post or even answer...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 12:14 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• ****Grabs the pitchforks and torches**** Let's bash the bashers!!!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think it's because it's still summer. Wait until it starts raining again and everyone is locked in their homes.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:18 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i have noticed it to.it sucks to ,,, ladys lets make cm fun again lol
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would love to ask many funny/risque questions but I think I know why I don't anymore, someone is reporting things left and right. When you put the effort and forethought into thinking of a question, wording it just right and then eagerly awaiting answers or on the other hand (taking your time to anser a question) and then poof! it's gone then you really get soured out about the whole process.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:30 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yep your right!! It's like marriage, it's great at first, then it becomes routine, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2009