sons room

We are moving... I want to decorate my sons room...make it really nice and basically kind of unique...my daughters room is easy, she is older and can tell me what she likes...but my son is still a baby... i have different ideas..like firetrucks ( my dad and brother are firefighters, so it seems cute)...or dinosaurs...i dont know...it feels like i can only chose one thing...but then if i dont have a theme, it feels like it wont be nice...i dont know....any ideas or pictures..or site with some ideas please let me know

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:10 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• maybe a fire and rescue theme since you want to do firefighters, you can throw in ambulances, police etc...or if you want just a theme and not one specific thing, forest, or ocean are good ones. you can get all kinds of cute animals in there, and it will grow with him for at least a few years.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You can also try a "shape room". Use stripes or spots as your theme and work around that. You could do spots and firemen and use dalmation stuffed animals to tie it together!
    jennifermadi

Answer by jennifermadi at 12:27 AM on Aug. 25, 2009