taking charge of ur fertility

anyone have a free book or cheap book of this or something like this they can sell/give to me
any websites i can go on to get some help with fertility and ovulation?
Its making me a mess that every month my husband and i are tryinig and it doesnt happen.
please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you joined the group Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth?
    It's right here on CM and they can really help you with all of that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:40 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If I ever find my older edition copy of the book I will send it to you if you pay shipping. I'll keep you updated. In the meantime your public library will probably have a copy of it. It's worth checking out.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Have you tried a vacation planned around the time you are ovulating??? Sometimes removing the everyday stresses can help. Also it helps with the whole mood and gets the hormones going. It doesn't have to be a major vacation but you'd be amazed at what a couple days away together can do.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 7:02 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I bought my copy at b&n. The book defiantly tells you everything you need to know when trying to conceive. Have you tried to use a ovulation kit to pinpoint your ovulation? I would just google ovulation calenders and then find one that you are comfortable using. Good luck
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:37 AM on Aug. 25, 2009