Has any of your kids gotten in trouble on their first day of school like their first day ever at school?

So my son started Pre-K today and was really excited about starting school. He comes home and announces very proudly I might add that he got in trouble his very first day of school. Anyone elses child get in trouble their first day of school?

Babydoll1015

Asked by Babydoll1015 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm dreading 3rd grade right now, does that answer your question?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:36 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm sure it happens a lot at his age. I wouldnt worry about him getting in trouble the first day, ...but i would probably be more worried that he was proud about it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:36 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• That's what really got to me the most was that he knew he got in trouble and was proud of it because he knows better.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• haha Oh when my youngest started kindergarten she was the tin iest one in her group. Well the teacher was going over the rules and talking about time out. My dd stood up in front of everyone and said, Well I aint sitting in no time out. We all busted out laughing.
    LaPaBa

Answer by LaPaBa at 1:04 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• my kid has not started school yet. but when he does im going toi be waiting for the call school are stupid these days with there rules.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My nephew did! He was proud of it too, but really he didn't even realize he was in trouble. His teacher had to send him to the principals office. Of course they called my sister so she knew when she picked him up after school. But my nephew came running up to her, smiling so excited. He said, 'Mommy, I got to go to the principals office today!" He was happy, like this was some special privilege he got! It was funny acutally. He's now in 4th grade, and alittle better behaved...alittle! lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2009