What is your favorite store and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• I guess that would be Target - I can get just about everything I need from there. Things for the house clothing for me and the kids, toys, gardening needs, automotive needs for hubby and electronics.

I love Walmart for the same exact reasons but I find the quality of Target to be a tad bit better. If their prices were more in line with Walmart than I would probably shop there more often. Right now we shop more so at Walmart, it's more like 65/35.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Barnes and Noble. I love the sight, smell and feel of books.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i would have to say the dollar store. u can get lilttle things for around the house and on top of that my babys can get what ever they want ,color books toys candy, card games
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Prolly Target because they have everything i need - one stop shopping and the stuff is quality and cheap but the store is clean and pleasant (unlike walmart)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I love Gap and Ralph Lauren outlet My dd loves Jutice but I don't really like the look of their clothes, not growing up in thepeace and love era, so I am very picky about what I get there. I love Sam's club too.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:17 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Target. It's clean, the store is nicely distributed, good prices, and I have never found a problem with the service. We have a Walmart where I live, but I always travel 15 miles south to shop at Target because I hate going to Walmart. It is soo dirty, overwhelming and a lot of the people who shop there and work there are really rude.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 11:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I love Kohl's. I always find what I want there. Just for fun I love the Christmas Tree Shops.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Loehmanns - great clothes at great prices

Trader Joes - great food at great prices

Answer by rkoloms at 1:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I totally love any dollar store, and also Cato's Fashions, where I can get great deals on clothes.
    mrsfaram

Answer by mrsfaram at 10:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009