If your DH and you agreed that you both wanted a baby ...

would you let something like, being on public assistance make you wait for who knows how long?
Yes, i already asked this question. But what if there was a possibility your DH would die before you got the chance to TTC? Would that make you more or less likely to TTC?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you mean, like he's terminally ill? Unless you have a way to support more children, I don't really think it's a good idea to bring another child into the world with one parent dying, then you'd really need PA.

I personally think it's irresponsible to TTC when you're on PA. Now, I don't think WIC is a big deal, but if you're on food stamps, are getting money to pay your rent, daycare and utilities.. I don't think you should be adding more kids to your family. Just my personal opinion.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm waiting to get insurance before I TTC. Does that count? I wouldn't want my baby to grow up w/o a daddy so I probably wouldn't actively try if I knew he was going to die soon.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well my kids are on medicaid and are on wic, does that mean we should not have anymore kids? We qualify for everything, but do not get anything else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Nope. If everyone waited, then there would be no life on this planet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2009