Who is the greatest person you have ever known?

I have to say I loved my grandparents dearly, but an elderly woman named Jean (now deceased, I am her cleaning lady). She left such an imprint on all of her children, and everyone else she knew. She prayed for everyone, and was devoted to God, church, and generosity. She raised a well behaved, wonderfully large family with the help of her wonderful husband. I have been happy to know her.

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son. He is only 2, but every day he makes me stop and enjoy the little things. I love him completely and he me. I look forward to watching him grow up and will enjoy continuing to learn from and teach him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Her name was Carol K, she died when I was a senior in high school (4 years ago) and I still miss her dreadfully. She was a retired teacher who did theatre with the high school and community players. She was wildly talented, but she was also such a caring and amazing person. She's the reason I want to teach English and theatre.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i would have to say my boy friend is the greatest, i have done so much crap to him and he is all ways here for me, we have been thou so much. and i dont no what me and my boys would do and be with out him.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:07 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My daddy. (R.I.P.). He was the epitamy of what a man should be to his wife and children.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:30 AM on Aug. 25, 2009