Is 19 too young to have another baby?

I had my first when I was 17. His first birthday is today by the way!(techincly yesterday since it's 12:30) I want my kids close in age so I can get all of the cranky toddler moods and tantrums out of the way at the same time and while I'm still young. I was kind of planning on trying for another when he is 2-ish. I am still with his dad, and he wants at least one more too.

We are not on PA(except insurance for the baby), we pay our own bills and rent. I'm living the life of a 25 yr old already, so having another baby won't be much different right? (hopefully the first will be on the potty before the next comes)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you're not married, I would say it's too young. But that's my own personal beliefs.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:44 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YYEESSS...I don't care if your on PA or not, your 19, unmarried, and don't own a house yet- LIVE before you have another...Your still a baby yourself. I'm 21 and IMO still to young for motherhood-I wished I had experienced life first.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It is up to you and your belief system. As for me, I wanted children young. I got married at 21 and started having kids. I don't believe in drinking and drugs and stuff, so I didn't feel the need to 'experience life' as some people have said to me. If you are the type that needs to party and drink and experiment with drugs and stuff, then I suggest waiting on more children. Its not fair to bring them into those kind of lifestyles. If you are ready to act more mature and raise your family in an unselfish way, then by all means, have another. Personally I would say get married THEN have another, but I know some will say stuff against that.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• oh shut up !!! just becuase u are not married that doesnt mean u cant have a nother baby. iam 19 and have a 3 year old and 15 month old. and i was thinking about trying for another baby. all i can say is make sure u are ready for another baby and make sure u can support another baby. if u can go for it good luck
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2009