help me please!

im 37 weeks and have felt sick all day. bad headache, weakness and nausea. i've heard some say this could mean gestational diabetes. I was tested for that and passed with flying colors. should i worry? call the doc?? I do feel terribly ill all of a sudden??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be gestational diabetes... or an elevated blood pressure.
    Try lying down - kicking up your feet, and munching on a candy bar - or just a cool glass of water.

I would call your doctor if it still persists, or if you're just too worried. Good luck. *hugs*
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:43 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• hooray for babies.. lol i would call labor and delivary. i ended up with preeclampsia in the end f my pregnancy thats how i felt
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It sounds like the flu to me. I'd call and get checked just in case, but I think you just caught a bug. Pregnant women get sick too!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:48 AM on Aug. 25, 2009