with kids at home and awake or not

Me and DH had a disagreement yesterday, he came home from work and he was all amped up lol he was really touchy feely, my son saw us kissing than later we were in the bedroom and he had his all over me, he said hold on and got up and locked the door he kissed me and slid his hands down my pants at what point i realize what he wanted, I said wait till tonite he said why I answered because its the middle of the afternoon and our son is in the next room and he will hear the bed squeaking and you slapping my butt like you always do lol and its weird for him, my hubby said so what hes a big boy he knows what goes on and he eventually talked me into and we had sex, when we were done we came out of the bedroom and my son obviously knew what just happened and looked a little bothered. I was just wondering do you guys have sex when your kids are awake and in the house at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I heard my parents having sex when I was around that age. It was disturbing. I am fine with having sex in the middle of the day when my three year old is laying down for her nap or watching a movie, because she has no idea. Once kids are old enough to understand, I say wait until after bedtime.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:58 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• there it is again! Wow I feel like I'm in a time warp! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• We do but we TRY to be a bit more discreet! If the bed is sqeaky use the floor or a chair or the shower. We don't care what time it is really. I do care if the kids or we have friends over.... thats just wierd.

I heard my mom screaming when I was about 6 or 7 and ran to help her, thinking she was dying! It was not a pretty picture, I try to be super quiet to avoid this repeat at all costs! LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• its kinda not cool if your kids knows...but if your are really sneaky and discreet....maybe
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 4:09 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I used to think that way when my son thats 15 and daughter that is 31 were in the other room to still get freaked out sometimes but my kids know thats apart of loving each other and its healthy knowing that theremom and dad still love each other. Older kids are'nt dumb they know when ther parents are doing it.
    lillian451

Answer by lillian451 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2009