weird or not

Me and DH had a disagreement yesterday, he came home from work and he was all amped up lol he was really touchy feely, my son saw us kissing than later we were in the bedroom and he had his all over me, he said hold on and got up and locked the door he kissed me and slid his hands down my pants at what point i realize what he wanted, I said wait till tonite he said why I answered because its the middle of the afternoon and our son is in the next room and he will hear the bed squeaking and you slapping my butt like you always do lol and its weird for him, my hubby said so what hes a big boy he knows what goes on and he eventually talked me into and we had sex, when we were done we came out of the bedroom and my son obviously knew what just happened and looked a little bothered. I was just wondering do you guys have sex when your kids are awake and in the house at like 4 or 5 in the afternoon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow it seems I just read this same exact question 2 weeks ago??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• personally i wanna know how old the kid is....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• probably 16 just like every other post this idiot posts every couple of days...
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:39 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i would!! i think its important for kids to know that mom and dad still love each other, no matter how old the kids are!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think regardless of how old your son is thats not something he wants to hear. I mean think of it this way, do you want to hear your parents going at it in the next room? Kind of gross and disrespectful if you ask me.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:49 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If hes old enough to KNOW whats going on, then its not okay. Its not fair to him. First youre ignoring him and then you are doing something hes not familiar with and its scary. Even for a teenager. My teen and tween would DIE of embarassment if they ever heard us doing that. Its not something we want them to hear so we wait until the house is quiet and dark. As they get older, we have to get more creative to be respectful of others in the house. Its just only right. Men will say anything to get some right then and there. I think its okay to have sex at anytime, but I think you need to wait until your child is out of the house or asleep, regardless of age. You could really scar a teen....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It is something that can wait. Was your hubby at a strip bar or something?
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Do people not realize this anon poster is a TROLL? every couple of days it is the same post just worded differently always regarding her & her husband either having sex with her 16 year old son in the same room or the next room over... Or her child walking out of the bathroom & seeing his parents going at it but no they don't stop they just keep going until the kid leaves the room.
    Either that or they are somewhere and this "mom" is wearing clothes that are way too small and trashy for her and her boobs pop out and her son is embarrassed by his mom having "big breasts".. Seriously it's ridiculous. Get a life.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:38 AM on Aug. 25, 2009