I need help from the pretty woman :)

So after letting myself go a little I need some help.
would like some advice on how to or where to find the infomation.
I want to give myself a make over.. where to start and what to do..

miss_nevin

Asked by miss_nevin at 12:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• buy some new clothes and shoes and when the physical part comes just work from head to toe.
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 12:57 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• cut and dye your hair it always makes me feel better!!!!
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I like to get a different hair style/color, go shopping for a few new clothing items, and get new makeup. Somehow doing these simple things makes me feel good that I'm doing something to treat myself and look good.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 1:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• hi..i just looked at your profile and your pictures..and you did not let yourself go!!?? i think you're beautiful as is your son! :) just thought i'd cheer you up some!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:35 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I agree with naturepeace I looked too and you are very beautiful
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:33 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Triming up the eye brows does wonders for me!! I feel like even if Ihave no make up on..as long as the eye brows are shaped I feel good. You don't have to spend lots of money on your nails either. You can do that at home. Sometimes it helps me just to get up and get all dressed up for no reason at all. Being a stay at home mom its easy to get into that cleaning house all day in your pjs runt!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 3:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• haha thanks for the comment but i have had another child since that picture.. I dont know how to do my hair and makeup ect.. and im not sure where to go to start out and learn
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009