Vaginal discharge?

I had my child 9 months ago and i've notice my discharge has changed again. it was kind of a milky color and now its all of a sudden now its clear and stick and sometimes i have quite a bit of it at random times like while i'm walking in the grocery store. Is this a normal change? And can this also be due to the fact my husband is now wearing condoms as well (he is un-circumscised)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you are just now noticing normal discharge. The clear stretchy kind is the indicator of your most fertile time. If you want another baby that is the time to get jiggy with it.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 1:39 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yeah your discharge changes during certain periods of the month to indicate you more fertile days. I'm thinking you just haven't noticed the changes as much before and now you do. Yeah it can be a key player in family planning if you want it to.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 25, 2009