Am I prego? REALLY?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af and its like it will put me down my cramps r so bad.. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time or really really exhausted . And a couple of mornings ago me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink for no reason . I have a docs appointment on monday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. any in put. im 11 days late aprox.. any past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A faint positive is still a positive... I think you're pregnant :) CONGRATS IF YOU ARE :D
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Def sound pregnant to me girl!!! That's how I feel now, and crazy enough my last period started July 14th too, which makes my/our due date April 10th! The only thing I've been feeling is weepy and moody and tender full breasts. Then this morn I woke naseaus and threw up. 6 weeks today(tuesday 25th!)
    congrats!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2009