Am I prego? REALLY?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af and its like it will put me down my cramps r so bad.. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time or really really exhausted . And a couple of mornings ago me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink for no reason . I have a docs appointment on monday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. any in put. im 11 days late aprox.. any past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Let me be the first to say congrats.

Do you want a boy or girl?
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 1:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Sounds like what happened to me...I had a boy! I was like that for 3 mos until i got my first pos pregnancy test. I finally went to the dr to confirm after that.
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 3:56 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If your regular then congrats! My last af was on July 18th and on Aug. 17th I tested and Im pregnant!! I should be about 5 and a half weeks pregnant so your probably at 6 weeks. Best of luck to you let us know :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009