Dating in the Dark

For anyone who watches the show (I do) what do you think of the concept? I think it's a great concept, but it seems to me all the girls are really really superficial. The guys always seem happy with how the girls look and are always waiting for the girls at the end, but most of the girls walked out the front door even though they loved the guys personality, once they saw his looks, they walked out. I think it's a great show but it shows how superficial some women really are!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:47 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 10 year old son was watching this tonight and I told him to change the channel and he said "Wait mom this is funny"!, I watched the part where some girl looked like she liked the end result of this guy but she was torn so yeah, she seemed too shallow to appreciate the guy. I thought he was cute. Why don't they do it the other way around, hot dudes and so-so girls? lol, whatever gets ratings I guess.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think unless the guy was a complete troll they should meet them at the end...just to see if they could build something.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:50 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• That's my thought exactly. I mean most of them i've seen have not been even ugly really, but the girls just want the super hot guys and won't give them a chance.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:52 AM on Aug. 25, 2009