Does WIC pay for diapers?

I know you get free formula on it but what about diapers?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:20 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am from ohio and i have a friend who is on wic, they won't pay for diapers, however they will give you diapers at some points, they pay for the formula for your child but don't always give you the proper amount of vouchers for the formula that you need for your child as well, also my friend everytime she goes to the wic office is offered clothes for her child. A little off topic advice if someone is throwing you a baby shower have a diaper baby shower! I have a 5 month old son and just bought my first box of diapers today! and only had like 25 ppl attend the shower. The simple thing would be to put it on your invitation, door prize for people who bring diapers to the baby shower worded diffrently of course! Oh and another thing there is a place in ohio I don't know what state you are from but it's called harmony house, when you go to the hospital they ask if you have a crib,stroller,tub etc.. cont.,,
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:30 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• no, it's only for nutrition
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 2:22 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• nope, try a clothes bank at a church?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:23 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• No. They give you formula for babies, baby cereals, baby foods, and foods for nursing moms, as well as foods (peanut butter, eggs, juice, milk, cheese, cereal, fruits and vegetables) for children up to age 5. For diapers you should do like the post above said and try churches and clothes banks.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:29 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If you say no to any of the questions, they will help you to get the babies necessities, tub, crib, carseat, that way you can put some of that money that you were going to spend on that stuff back for diapers, check with you gyno and the hospital at which you are going to deliver. hope some of my info was useful i added alot of extra i know.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:31 AM on Aug. 25, 2009