Do YOU dress up on Halloween? If so, as what?

We always have 2 Halloween parties. One for the kids, the weekend before Halloween, and another for the adults where we get a babysitter for all the kids and we have a party. Everyone dresses in costume, and we have Halloween themed snacks and drinks. I think it is so much fun to dress up. Last year I was a baseball player. I think this year I will be a cute "beer girl" or something similar. I always have to add pieces to the costumes though to make sure I'm all covered lol since I'm not all about everything hanging out! Anyone else dress up for fun on Halloween?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:26 AM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• last yr i was a nurse and hubby was a zombie...we took the kids trick or treating and after put them to bed and had a sitter watch them. We went to a club. This yr dress up as....not sure yet
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 3:45 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Last year I was a cat, this year I'm thinking of doing a pumpkin and I'm painting my belly into a jackolantern.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:55 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i think i will just let the kids this year.
    Ashlee0323

Answer by Ashlee0323 at 3:05 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Gosh April you're testing my posting skills here but I will try. BRB.............or not.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:27 AM on Aug. 25, 2009

• dh takes the kids out and last year he was Jack Sparrow - I had a pirate wench costume.

this year....not sure.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:50 AM on Aug. 25, 2009